Expect the best medicine that bureaucracy will allow
It seems to me that the voters will reject any type proposal that allows for the bureaucrat to come to between the patient and his physician. No question, Health Care system needs some fixes, contrary to liberal lies and distortions, it can and will be fixed using free market private sector principles. We the people are getting it now. None of this was ever about health care, it was about control. Add another 17% of the economy to the control of the Federal bureaucracy, unionize them, and we get a huge number of future Democratic voters. What cut health care jobs? No let’s ration care for the people. The Government always knows what is best for us. LOL Random thoughts while observing the passing parade, J.C.
By Robert Goldberg
January 20, 2009
Since taking office, President Obama has appointed 30-some “czars” to address all manner of problems plaguing the American polity. Now, a revision in the House’s version of health reform would create a Health Choices Administration, headed by – you guessed it – a health czar.
A new Health Choices Administration commissioner would oversee a national health insurance exchange in which Americans theoretically could purchase affordable coverage. In fact, this administration and its cousin in the Senate bill – a vague panel that would define what health care quality is and what to pay for it – would have sweeping powers to collect the private health and billing records of doctors and patients; regulate what physicians do and what care patients receive; and define, right down to the kind of bedpan provided, what constitutes “affordable quality care.” All in the name of choice.
Cost largely will drive the czar’s decisions, though he’ll likely resort to different terminology, such as “patient-centered” care. This is like confusing airplane food with home-cooked meals. Make no mistake: The goal will be to generate guidelines that save money overall, even if it costs some people greater suffering – or even their lives. Complete Story
- Massachusetts Victorious in First Battle of the Second American Revolution; The Patriot’s Revolt against Tyranny of the DC Socialists
- Massachusetts Regiment of Tea Party Patriots? SEIU Legion of Purple Rogues? It’s Election Day! LETS ROLL!!; Update: photo of ballots for Scott Brown
- Scott Brown up by 9 points as Amazing Senate Battle Heads to Finish Line
- Are you a racist?
- US accused by French of ‘occupying’ Haiti as troops flood in
- Real Clear Politics has Brown over Coakley by 9 points
- You Got to Love it, The Soros Sponsored Daily Kos Has Brown Tied with Coakley
- Martha Coakley: Too Immoral for Teddy Kennedy’s Seat
- Shocking AP Headline: ‘After Year, Hope Turns Into Disappointment’
- 2010 Election Chicanery – What’s Next?
- Obama falls short and behind the guy in his pick-up
- Cass Sunstein – The Red General
- Drug Industry Threatening to End Support for Obama’s Health Bill
- Classic “I was paid $50.00 To hold this Sign For Coakley, But I’m voting for Scott Brown
- This Should Send a Hell of a Lot of People to Jail
- Greens Flip: Senate Cap-and-Trade Bill ‘Not a Serious Proposal’
- You knew it was going to happen
- Massachusetts: ‘Bottom has fallen out’ of Coakley’s polls; Dems prepare to explain defeat, protect Obama
- Health Bill Can Pass Senate With 51 Votes
- The Most Dangerous Radical Czar Part I
- The Most Dangerous and Radical Czar Part II
- Calling All ‘Ayerabs’
- CBO: Stimulus impact will fade in 6 months
- An absolutely Amazing Site: Want to see where stimulus money is going in your state?
- Meet the New M-60 Machine Gun
- Hey Obama, Who’s Freddy?
- 2009 Jihad Watch Award Winners
- “Hand of Allah” at Work in Iran
- Biggest Government Porkers of 2009 Named by Group
- GTMO Greenwell accuses Hawaii police of “eating children”
- Clinton Camp Memo on Obama’s “Embellished Words”
- the Numbers are Out!
- Employers unexpectedly cut jobs in December
- Obama Schlepping For Newsweek Magazine??
- 2010 Election Reboot, And The Potential Fallout.
- Obama’s Other Cheek? Now Tough On Terrorism
- David Brooks, Touts Educated Class? Tea Party, A Fractious Confederation? Game On!
- The Smoking Gun, And Why It’s Being Ignored By Both Parties.
- 2nd Amendment VIOLATION by Feds In Austin TX!! WTF?? Perry Where the HELL are YOU?
- Obama’s Council of Governors: Congress Granted Federal power to control us on a Local and State level!
- Terminator Seed 1: Plot to Control Our Food Supply?
- Terminator Seed 3: Plot to Control Our Food Supply?
- Fannie, Freddie, Fraud
- Did Next Commander-in-Chief Falsify Selective Service Registration? Never Actually Register? Obama’s Draft Registration Raises Serious Questions
- Government says Inefficiency due to Old Computers
- Nancy, if you think we’ll surrender, I have a message for you…
- Nothing About Obama Is On The Le
- Who is John Galt?
- Obama honoring MLK day: starting a conversation or something
- Wow… Massachusetts Miracle
- Another Quote of the day – Barney Frank
- Great Blogs on Coakley-Brown race
- The Fells River injustice on Coakley’s doorstep
- Pining for those Good Ol’ Cold War days?
- Wanna make the angry voter angrier? Keep blaming Bush.