Posted By Vicki McClure Davidson
January 20, 2010
From coast to coast for nearly a year, thousands of Americans have protested at town hall rallies and tea parties. They have written to their congressional reps and melted the phones in Washington, DC. They have expressed concern and outrage about the unprecedented power-grabbing, reckless spending, and heinous dismantling of our Constitution that Pres. Obama and his administration have been thuggishly forcing on the country.
And much of Congress and Team Obama have smugly thumbed their noses at American voters, with Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and majority leader Harry Reid mocking and maligning these angry Americans. Democrat members of Congress have refused to listen to their constituents. These pompous politicians have arrogantly ignored America to follow their own selfish agenda, rather than represent the desires of the majority of the American people who elected them.
Until now. Until the huge victory of Republican candidate Scott Brown in Massachusetts blew up in their faces like the ticking time bomb it was, and ALWAYS was.
Are you listening NOW?
Oops… should’ve listened to the people. You were all warned. Time to jump ship. Complete Story
- Massachusetts Victorious in First Battle of the Second American Revolution; The Patriot’s Revolt against Tyranny of the DC Socialists
- Massachusetts Regiment of Tea Party Patriots? SEIU Legion of Purple Rogues? It’s Election Day! LETS ROLL!!; Update: photo of ballots for Scott Brown
- Scott Brown up by 9 points as Amazing Senate Battle Heads to Finish Line
- Are you a racist?
- US accused by French of ‘occupying’ Haiti as troops flood in
- Real Clear Politics has Brown over Coakley by 9 points
- You Got to Love it, The Soros Sponsored Daily Kos Has Brown Tied with Coakley
- Martha Coakley: Too Immoral for Teddy Kennedy’s Seat
- Shocking AP Headline: ‘After Year, Hope Turns Into Disappointment’
- 2010 Election Chicanery – What’s Next?
- Obama falls short and behind the guy in his pick-up
- Cass Sunstein – The Red General
- Drug Industry Threatening to End Support for Obama’s Health Bill
- Classic “I was paid $50.00 To hold this Sign For Coakley, But I’m voting for Scott Brown
- This Should Send a Hell of a Lot of People to Jail
- Greens Flip: Senate Cap-and-Trade Bill ‘Not a Serious Proposal’
- You knew it was going to happen
- Massachusetts: ‘Bottom has fallen out’ of Coakley’s polls; Dems prepare to explain defeat, protect Obama
- Health Bill Can Pass Senate With 51 Votes
- The Most Dangerous Radical Czar Part I
- The Most Dangerous and Radical Czar Part II
- Calling All ‘Ayerabs’
- CBO: Stimulus impact will fade in 6 months
- An absolutely Amazing Site: Want to see where stimulus money is going in your state?
- Meet the New M-60 Machine Gun
- Hey Obama, Who’s Freddy?
- 2009 Jihad Watch Award Winners
- “Hand of Allah” at Work in Iran
- Biggest Government Porkers of 2009 Named by Group
- GTMO Greenwell accuses Hawaii police of “eating children”
- Clinton Camp Memo on Obama’s “Embellished Words”
- the Numbers are Out!
- Employers unexpectedly cut jobs in December
- Obama Schlepping For Newsweek Magazine??
- 2010 Election Reboot, And The Potential Fallout.
- Obama’s Other Cheek? Now Tough On Terrorism
- David Brooks, Touts Educated Class? Tea Party, A Fractious Confederation? Game On!
- The Smoking Gun, And Why It’s Being Ignored By Both Parties.
- 2nd Amendment VIOLATION by Feds In Austin TX!! WTF?? Perry Where the HELL are YOU?
- Obama’s Council of Governors: Congress Granted Federal power to control us on a Local and State level!
- Terminator Seed 1: Plot to Control Our Food Supply?
- Terminator Seed 3: Plot to Control Our Food Supply?
- Fannie, Freddie, Fraud
- Did Next Commander-in-Chief Falsify Selective Service Registration? Never Actually Register? Obama’s Draft Registration Raises Serious Questions
- Government says Inefficiency due to Old Computers
- Nancy, if you think we’ll surrender, I have a message for you…
- Nothing About Obama Is On The Le
- Who is John Galt?
- Obama honoring MLK day: starting a conversation or something
- Wow… Massachusetts Miracle
- Another Quote of the day – Barney Frank
- Great Blogs on Coakley-Brown race
- The Fells River injustice on Coakley’s doorstep
- Pining for those Good Ol’ Cold War days?
- Wanna make the angry voter angrier? Keep blaming Bush.
Regeanite Republican Resistance Brown supporters with home made signs, never seen anything like it, Crumblin’ Croakley Death-Spiral Update, Czech Top-Model: Karolina Kurkova