Comment by Jim Campbell
This video will make you begin to reconsider some of your long held beliefs. It’s no longer Red or Blue but who they really are and their desire to screw America. It is much more complicated that the average American has the time to comprehend, it’s time to start spreading the world.
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it I’m J.C. and I approve this message.
RINO Hunt Radio
RINO Hunt Radio will be on the air every Sunday evening from 8:00 – 10:00 p.m.
RINO Hunt will use the airway to call out RINOs from City and County Councils to State and National levels. Join me on the air to inform our listeners of RINOs in your area.
As dissatisfaction grows with both political parties, there must be a plan to recover conservative values and constitutional government in our State and Nation. For example, in the South Carolina legislature we have a majority of Republicans in both the House and Senate. However, we do not have a majority of conservative, constitutionally dedicated leaders in the houses of our General Assembly. Understanding that the Republican Party has consistently moved to the progressive ideologies of the Democrats, we must define what a conservative really is.
· First and foremost, a conservative bears a firm commitment to the US Constitution as well as the State Constitution. The rule of law.
· Secondly, a conservative insists that changes to the Constitution must be made in accordance with the process describbed in the Constitution such as by the amendment process which requires ratification by the States, not by unelected judges.
· Additionally, a conservative advocates for personal property rights;
· Reducing government intrusion in our personal lives as well as reducing government intrusion in the private business sector;
· Committed to a strong National defense, superior to all other Nations;
· Protection of our borders, with strict control;
· Against amnesty for those that willfully disregard our immigration policies;
· Against tax dollars being spent to promote or fund abortion;
· Reducing taxes and spending;
· Reducing social programs;
· Rewarding personal responsibility;
· Affirms a person’s right of self defense including the right to keep and bear arms;
· Affirms the right of religious f reedom and denounce government interference as is being done under the guise of “separation of church and State”; a phrase not in the First Amendment.
· Does not support sending our military into action against another Nation without a declaration of war;
· Understands that our currency must be backed by gold and silver in order to have financial stability;
· Understands our currency does not belong to the government, it belongs to the people that have worked to earn it;
· Understands our form of government is NOT a ‘pure democracy’ or ‘majority rule.’ In a Constitutional Republic such as ours, the will of the majority is tempered and limited by the rights of the minority, which are always intact and unalienable regardless of the ‘will of the majority.’
The term “RINO” means Republican In Name Only. We have learned that we can no longer trust that Republican and conservative are synonymous. Just as the word gay no longer means happy, Republican no longer means strict adherence to the Constitution or conservative. We believe that during the first hundred years when we followed the Constitution our Nation prospered. Sometime thereafter we started ignoring the Constitution and started on a path of self destruction.
Our goal is to return our Nation to prosperity by electing leaders to our County Councils, General Assembly, US Congress and the US Senate that will follow both our US Constitution as well as our State Constitution. The plan for achieving this goal is RINO HUNT.