Direct from the National Archives
As you read ask yourself is any of this in the realm of a limited government of the people, for the people and by the people? Not hardly, on January 20th 2013 let the abolishment begin.
None of what your are about to read was envisioned by our Founding Fathers, in fact they warned against it.
Under the current resident at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave., we are not living a government under wit four branches but his imagined dictatorship.
Among my personal favorites:
- Abortion; enforcing and implementing restrictions in the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act: EO 13535 (Should a government of the people have any jurisdiction on this matter of personal choice?)
- Armed Forces, U.S. Ordering selected reserve and certain individual ready reserve members to active duty to assist in Haitian earthquake relief efforts: EO 13529 ( Using our soldiers, and placing them on active duty is clearly a wast of talent and money. There currently is no Military Occupation Specialty (MOS) for Meals on Wheels)
- Business and industry; automotive communities and workers, policy coordination: EO 13578 (To fully appreciate Marxist intervention click on the EO directly above)
- BP Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill and Offshore Drilling, National Commission on the; establishment: EO 13543
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities, President’s Board of Advisers on; establishment: EO 13532