Jim Campbell, Citizen Journalist
I received this Email this morning and on reflection decided additions were clearly needed. All additional suggestions welcome.
Politicians for the most part care little about the people they misrepresent. They lust for power and will say anything to continue to be elected unable to give up their stranglehold on that power and perks.
Is there any wonder why things that seemed right in the 50′s have all gone so completely wrong with the continued encroachment of the progressives now firmly entrenched in Washington?
*Only in the “Old America” could voters have been so ignorant as to vote a black man into office as president with no known qualifications and a background that still remains a closely guarded secret.
* Only in the New America would the fraud above ask soldiers who served in Afghanistan, Iraq and other places on the globe to pay for their own health care because “they volunteered” for the job. He is not only a fraud but completely clueless.
* Only in the New America would politicians force upon the electorate the unwanted boondoggle that is now called Obama Care. The more appropriate name would have been “Obama’s plan for health care denial and rationing”
* Only in the New America do the voters continue to vote in those that bring upon tyranny and loss of freedom and expect a different result.
at a $35,000 a plate campaign fund-raising event. (24-7 on the taxpayers dime.)
discriminates against black Americans when we have a black President,
a black Attorney General, and roughly 18% of the federal workforce is
black. while 12% of the population is black.
* Only in the New America could we have had the two people most responsible
for our tax code, Timothy Geithner, the head of the Treasury
Department and Charles Rangel who once ran the Ways and Means
Committee, BOTH turn out to be tax cheats who are in favor of higher
* Only in the New America can we have terrorists kill people in the name of
Allah and have the media primarily react by fretting that Muslims
might be harmed by the backlash.
American citizens wait for years in their home countries and pay tens
of thousands of dollars for the privilege while we discuss letting
anyone who sneaks into the country illegally just become American
budget and sticking by the country’s Constitution be thought of as
* Only in the New America could you need to present a driver’s license to
cash a check or buy alcohol, but not to vote.
* Only in the New America could people demand the government investigate
whether oil companies are gouging the public because the price of gas
went up when the return on equity invested in a major U.S. oil company
(Marathon Oil) is less than half of a company making tennis shoes
* Only in the New America could the government collect more tax dollars from
the people than any nation in recorded history, still spend a trillion
dollars more than it has per year for total spending of $7 million PER
MINUTE, and complain that it doesn’t have nearly enough money.
* Only in the NewAmerica could the rich people who pay 86% of all income
taxes be accused of not paying their “fair share” by people who don’t
pay any income taxes at all.