There can be no doubt that your humble reporter loathes the progressive agenda of the Obama administration.
This has absolutely nothing to do with sour grapes on the outcome.
My preference would be to see Obama impeached in his second term or tried for treason as his continuing lies about what he knew and when he knew it about the Benghazi tragedy and debacle continue to unravel
Simply stated Obama an anti-colonialist, desires through his twisted notions about “social justice,” to redistribute taxpayers wealth not just to the poor in our country but to the third world.
In doing so, he would see to it that America would become a second class nation never rebuilding to the point of a representative democracy and beacon of hope for those around the world seeking freedom.
A WND Exclusive Joseph Farah
The question must be asked. I wish I didn’t have to be the one to ask it. But, since no one else will, it falls to me.
Did Barack Obama actually, legitimately, fairly and legally win the election?
My answer is an unequivocal no.
It was not a free and fair election. In fact, if we as a nation don’t acknowledge the reality of what I am saying, we may never have a free and fair election again in the future of this once-great nation.
Hard hitting, here are some facts to consider: (complete article below)
- The Obama campaign accepted at least some foreign campaign cash – willingly and knowingly. The campaign website could have prohibited it. It did not. In other words, it deliberately left open the door for illegal foreign contributions in its “by any means necessary” quest for re-election. WND has proven that by actually contributing under the name Osama bin Laden from a Pakistani IP address, with a phony physical address and other neon-lit red flags in hopes of catching attention. Obama accepted illegal foreign contributions in 2008 without penalty, so why would anyone expect him not to repeat his crime in 2012? No one can know the extent of the fraud, because Obama has refused to release the identity of donors of $200 or less – yet he boasts that most of the money he collected was in small amounts.
- James O’Keefe and Project Veritas spent months heroically proving the absolute willingness and eagerness of Democratic operatives to commit voter fraud – especially by having people cast multiple votes.
- Military ballots were systematically denied active-duty servicemen and women around the world. This would be a scandal if it happened once. But it has become the norm when Democrats are in charge of the Defense Department. It would be a scandal if it were due to incompetence. But it appears to be a deliberate effort to suppress the military vote. It would be a scandal if it were not a close election. But it was.
- Prior to the election, Democrats fought for open voting requiring no identification – particularly photo ID. Coincidentally, Obama won every state that didn’t fully require photo ID to vote. Democrats contended that voter ID laws suppress the vote. But they do not. They only suppress the
- Across Philadelphia, GOP poll inspectors were forcibly (and illegally) removed from polling locations. Coincidentally (or not), Obama received “astronomical” numbers in those very same regions, including locations where he received “over 99 percent” of the vote. Ward 4, which also had a poll watcher dressed in Obama attire, went massively for Obama. Obama received 99.5 percent of the vote, defeating Romney 9,955 to 55.
- Obama also won 99.8 percent of the vote in 44 Cleveland districts. In another Ohio county, Obama won with 108 percent of the voters registered.
- Obama received 10 million fewer votes than he did in 2008. Romney received 3 million fewer votes than McCain. Obama won in the four critical swing states by a grand total of 500,000 votes.
- Some 5 million independents changed their votes from Obama to Romney in 2012. So Romney started the day 2.5 million votes ahead of where McCain was in 2008, as Jack Wheeler points out. This means that 5.5 million Republican voters are not accounted for. Either they didn’t show up at the polls or their votes were not counted. Does anyone believe there was less enthusiasm by Republicans about this election than for the one in 2008?
I could go on and on, but you get the point. In such a close election, these anomalies are unacceptable. In an election in which all the voter fraud appears to be perpetrated by one side, it could more than make the difference in the race. Worse yet, will an unscrupulous party that would resort to such crimes to win ever permit another free and fair election in the future – especially if the crimes are not exposed and punished severely?
I believe going into the election that at least 5 percent of the Democratic vote would be fraudulent. That would mean Republicans would have to out-perform Democrats by 6 percent to win. I suspect now I was too conservative in my projections of about the expected level of criminality perpetrated by Obama’s Democrats.
Remember from where Obama arose. He was a community organizer and attorney for ACORN, which is nothing but an organized crime front with a focus on throwing elections.
Do I think Obama won fair and square? No. I think he won only because of systematic fraud, corruption and abuse in the 2012 election.
Very likely, it would not have even been a close election had Obama not made cheating – in every conceivable way – the central component of his campaign effort.
Is there anything we can do about it now?
But if we want to ensure that America has free and fair elections in the future, we better get to work. America’s political system is becoming a thugocracy.
I’m fighting back.
I’m challenging the Obama campaign on the acceptance of those illegal donations. I’ve filed a Federal Elections Commission complaint at considerable cost. I have no illusions that it will be easy to challenge a sitting president within his own bureaucracy. But I’m doing it. Meanwhile, some in the press would prefer that I be charged with voter fraud for efforts to expose the system. I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if the Democratic machine tries something like that.
We’re fighting to preserve America’s freedom here – nothing less.
We’re fighting to preserve the concept of representative government – elections that actually mean something.
We’re fighting to expose what no other news agency in the world apparently has an interest in exposing – the dark underbelly of corruption, fraud and abuse in our political system.
Editor and Chief Executive Officer
The Obama administration is widely regarded as the most lawless in U.S. history. This much you already know.
Not enough votes to pass Obamacare? Bribe senators. Don’t like the Defense of Marriage law? Refuse to defend it in court. Congress won’t pass the “Dream Act” granting amnesty to a million illegals? Do it yourself by executive fiat. Don’t want to defend America’s borders? Sue states that do. Don’t like congressional inquiries? Ignore their subpoenas.
Obama’s violations are so blatant and manifold that nine states have joined together to sue the federal government for its rampant lawlessness.
So, now comes election time – and guess what the Obama administration’s approach is to America’s most sacred and fundamental civic institution.
Right: Utter lawlessness. The actions and intentions of Team Obama, if distilled into words, would be this: To hell with “the law.” We’re using every means possible to retain power and establish a permanent progressive voting majority in this country.
Incredibly, in today’s America, voter fraud has become an essential component of how Democrats win elections. This largely unreported national scandal is laid out with jaw-dropping clarity in the August issue of WND’s monthly Whistleblower magazine – titled “ROB THE VOTE: Obama’s secret strategy for staying in power.”
As “ROB THE VOTE” documents, Obama’s reelection strategy – besides bribing his core constituencies in hopes of cobbling together a winning voting coalition – is to encourage, enable and empower widespread abuse of America’s election system in a multiplicity of ways.
After all, non-citizens, illegal aliens, felons, multiple-state voters, dead people and other ineligible voters constitute a vital Obama constituency. And make no mistake, the left’s get-out-the-illegal-vote campaign is in full swing.
Highlighted in one “ROB THE VOTE” report is the most disgraceful of all abuses of America’s election system – the consistent suppression, disqualification and mishandling of votes cast by America’s soldiers (who statistically lean Republican) who are deployed overseas while protecting their nation. Believe it or not, for the November 2010 midterm election, less than 5 percent of military voters “were able to cast an absentee ballot that counted,” according to data released by the federal Election Assistance Commission.
In another in-depth report in this issue, researcher James Simpson sums up the left’s campaign to corrupt America’s election system thusly: “Like a KGB operation, it is thorough, multifaceted and redundant. It has overt and covert, illegal and legal elements, the latter of which are designed, at least in part, to facilitate illegal activities later. It is a deliberate, premeditated, comprehensive plan to win the 2012 presidential election at all costs, and is in keeping with the organizational methods, associations and ethics of the community-organizer-in-chief, Barack Obama.”