I will state without equivocation that there has never been a bigger failure in U.S. History as the current occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue that Barack Hussein Obama/
What has he done that has been remotely right? But let’s not forget he was groomed for many years by the true power brokers to be put in his current position with an ignorant electorate and a dutiful media singing his song.
Romney and Ryan will be a formidable team to beat. If the power brokers deem Obama to now be a useless idiot he will not win. If they want him around he will.
One other factor is out there, and out right theft of the election. Should that happen, it will be the tipping point to a very bloody war, our second revolutionary war, and one he will not win.
I like our odds, I’m J.C. and I approve this message. Thanks Ironic Surrealism.
H.T. to Ironic Surrealism
Obama Fail visual aids:
National Debt rose from 9 trillion to 15.5 trillion under Obama
But wait, there’s more!
Skyrocketing gas prices under Obama
Obama Recovery? What Obama Recovery?
Two more charts via the NY Times (more at link):
Across the country, in almost every demographic, Americans earn less today than they did in June 2009, when the [Obama]recovery technically started.
“Since the so-called recovery began in June 2009, the median household income has fallen by 4.8 percent. That’s more than it fell during the recession (2.6 percent). “Almost every group is worse off than it was three years ago.”
- Obama 2010: Raising Taxes Would Lead To “Folks Potentially Losing Jobs”
- The Failed Stimulus Promise That Became An Obama Punch Line
- Recovery? What Recovery? The So-Called Recovery In One Dismal Chart
- Obama 2004: Bush’s 310,000 Jobs & 5.6% Unemployment Rate Not Good Enough’ [Video]
- Rush Rant: Obama Pretends to Care About the Middle Class but Lives Like a King at the Public Trough [Audio]