The New Black Panther’s are Black Panther wannabees. At the zenith of their hay days in the 60’s they had 10,000 members.
These punk as fools as of 2009, the NBPP claimed a few thousand members organized in 45 chapters, while independent estimates by the Anti-Defamation League suggest that the group is “much smaller” according to various sources. After watching the hate filled video below they are obviously clueless at to how long they would become extinct.
Remember we are currently a country without out law as our racist black attorney general refuses to uphold the law when black are involved.
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it, I’m J.C. and I’m sticking to it.
The Blaze’s Erica Ritz contributed to this report.
According to New Black Panther party Chairman Malik Zulu Shabazz:‘As we go into this election the New Black Panther Party is
going to play a great role’
- NBP Chairman: Shabazz
- The white man cannot stop black people in this hour, even thought they have made them n****rs.
- ‘That black man that is on 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue’ proves that ‘a black man can accomplish what he will.’
- ‘The white man of America does not have one leader that they can put up against Barack Obama’ and ‘that is a heavy blow to the white ego.’
- Obama will win the ‘black, brown, minority, gay’ and the white ‘MSNBC vote’
- ‘White males, conservatives, Republicans, Tea Party and gun-toters …don‘t believe that they should be ruled over by black people’
- Michelle Obama ‘just crushes these white women’ with her superior beauty
- ‘George Zimmermans are going to be on the rise’.
- People who hate Obama will ’cling to their God and their guns. We might have to, too. We gotta get ready fast’
The New Black Panther party Chairman Malik Zulu Shabazz has taken to a new form of election rhetoric building up to the Presidential race of 2012. Besides mentioning that his group will be playing ‘a great role’ in the election, Shabazz went into detail on how Obama will win a second term and the violent things will happen after at the hands of ‘gun-toting‘ ’George Zimmermans‘ who ’don’t believe that they should be ruled over by black people.’