And we thought the “climategate” scandal was the final nail in the coffin. This admission by a prominent member of the IPPC will shut down any further relevance to the issue. Now any proposed legislation signed into law must be challenged in court to shut these ignorant people down for good. The EPA arguably serves no useful purpose and plans to slam carbon penalties upon us with absolutely no evidence that CO2 harms the climate. What can the climate hysterics possibly use to make their case? They have already admitted to shredding the data in the two universities that stored it. Shredding data, an easy task for the ill informed tree hugger, they do it with the Constitution with any legislation they attempt to pass. Random thoughts while observing nit wits try and take over our country, J.C.
California Among 10 States Suing EPA Over Greenhouse Gases, PDF, Print, E-mail … extraordinary amount of the carbon dioxide and other harmful emissions, …
http://www.lockyer2010.com/index.php?option=com_content…; – Cached
23 01 2010
The IPCC is now damaged goods. Pachauri is toast, and nobody will be able to cite the IPCC AR4 again without this being brought up.
The Daily Mail’s David Rose in the UK broke this story, it is mind boggling fraud to prod “government action” and grants. Emphasis in red mine.
From the Daily Mail
The scientist behind the bogus claim in a Nobel Prize-winning UN report that Himalayan glaciers will have melted by 2035 last night admitted it was included purely to put political pressure on world leaders.
Dr Murari Lal also said he was well aware the statement, in the 2007 report by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), did not rest on peer-reviewed scientific research.
In an interview with The Mail on Sunday, Dr Lal, the co-ordinating lead author of the report’s chapter on Asia, said: ‘It related to several countries in this region and their water sources. We thought that if we can highlight it, it will impact policy-makers and politicians and encourage them to take some concrete action.
‘It had importance for the region, so we thought we should put it in.’
Chilling error: The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change wrongly asserted that glaciers in the Himalayas would melt by 2035
Dr Lal’s admission will only add to the mounting furore over the melting glaciers assertion, which the IPCC was last week forced to withdraw because it has no scientific foundation.
According to the IPCC’s statement of principles, its role is ‘to assess on a comprehensive, objective, open and transparent basis, scientific, technical and socio-economic information – IPCC reports should be neutral with respect to policy’.
The claim that Himalayan glaciers are set to disappear by 2035 rests on two 1999 magazine interviews with glaciologist Syed Hasnain, which were then recycled without any further investigation in a 2005 report by the environmental campaign group WWF.
It was this report that Dr Lal and his team cited as their source.
The WWF article also contained a basic error in its arithmetic. A claim that one glacier was retreating at the alarming rate of 134 metres a year should in fact have said 23 metres – the authors had divided the total loss measured over 121 years by 21, not 121.
Last Friday, the WWF website posted a humiliating statement recognising the claim as ‘unsound’, and saying it ‘regrets any confusion caused’.
Dr Lal said: ‘We knew the WWF report with the 2035 date was “grey literature” [material not published in a peer-reviewed journal]. But it was never picked up by any of the authors in our working group, nor by any of the more than 500 external reviewers, by the governments to which it was sent, or by the final IPCC review editors.’
In fact, the 2035 melting date seems to have been plucked from thin air.
Why does this posting not surprise me? Seems to me it’s about time to break up some unions. Virtually everything Obama has pulled or tried to pull is not within the confines of the Constitution. It’s time to go after the thugs at the top and take them down. Random thoughts, while watching the parade of socialist, Marxist thugs attempt to take over the country, J.C.
Wow, this is beyond the pale. Andy Stern has called two Senators “terrorists” for not going along with the plan to socialize the nation’s medical system. Analysis from TheTruthAboutEFCA.com:
You probably thought it was outrageous that SEIU president Andy Stern has persecuted his own members and driven away large chunks of his own organization.
You probably thought it was incredible that he dropped tens of millions of dollars on politics after leading a split in labor because the other federation was spending too much on politics.
You probably thought it was horrifying to hear how SEIU badgers — almost terrorizes — companies that don’t cave into the union’s card check demands.
Even with all that, you’ll probably still manage to be shocked that Stern has criticized Sen. Joe Lieberman and Sen. Ben Nelson for halting disastrous health care legislation by saying, “There are a lot of terrorists in the Senate who think we are supposed to negotiate with them when they have their particular needs that they want met.”
Stern has flown the cuckoo nest. We wonder if the rest of the labor movement really wants to tie their wagon to this guy.
By John Lillpop
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Contest: Go to Carl’s Jr. Pick up a hundred whoppers, see if you can eat them faster than you hear them during the liar-in-thief’s teleprompter read this evening. This president has no idea what is about to hit him and his party come November. Random thoughts while preparing to buy some whoppers while listening to the same, J.C.
Scores of millions of Americans are fitfully waiting the unveiling of the new and improved President Obama, set to roll out at 9 tonight.
We hear that you will propose a spending “freeze” in order to address the huge deficit that you, Speaker Pelosi and Senate Leader have rung up.
With all due respect, sir, isn’t a freeze just too little, too late?
From a taxpayers’ perspective, it certainly seems that the Obama deficit has grown so unwieldy that only a legitimate slash and burn effort stands a chance at making a difference. Running in place should not be an option.
When it comes to identifying unneeded bloat in government, you could make a decent start simply by looking around the White House itself.
For instance, why in Hades does a man with an IQ of 170 need 40 “czars” to keep track of doings in government? Better to slash the unneeded programs AND the czars. Do it now for the people!
And can you please explain to the American people, many of whom have lost their homes or are in the process of suffering that indignity, why the FLOTUS needs 30 or so hand maidens to tend to her personal needs?
Surely, there must be a less costly way to provide a family of four with luxury and comfort in the White House?
When it comes to wasteful spending, why not propose a freeze on all non-essential congressional travel? Like Speaker Pelosi’s million dollar extravaganza in which she loaded a few Air Force jets with leftist cheerleaders to watch you fail at the global warming farce in Copenhagen?
Why not force Pelosi to justify why she had to go to Copenhagen and why it was necessary for her to take most of San Francisco with her on a winter’s holiday—at taxpayer expense?
Only real CHANGE will do, sir. Complete Story
January 27, 2010
There is absolutely nothing Obama will say tonight that can be believed. He is a Marxist, the economic model he follows has never been shown in the entire history of the world to bring a country out of the abyss he is “leading” us. I say over and over a gain, no country in history has ever taxed itself into prosperity.
Now we could give this guy a break for not studying American History and not being around this country most of his life, but he learned his lessons well from the socialists and Marxists he has admitted always seeking to mentor him while at the university.
The actual quote begin quote: ” To avoid being mistaken for a [racial] sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists and punk-rock performance poets. We smoked cigarettes and wore leather jackets. At night, in the dorms, we discussed neocolonialism, Franz Fanon, Eurocentrism, and patriarchy”. (Barack Obama, Dreams of my Father: Pages 75 and 76) Random thoughts while observing the parade of socialists, Marxists, and the radical left destroy our country, J.C.
President Obama’s advisers assure us that he will use his State of the Union address tonight to deal with our nation’s ailing economy. Americans have already begun to hear talk of a “hard pivot” at the White House, away from health care and towards jobs.
Yet in economic terms, the president’s shift thus far has been more of the same: more government control and less individual freedom.
His attacks on banks—including a new tax that will invariably be passed on to consumers—caused stocks to plummet last week. He has targeted some banks for being “too big,” but without ending the costly policy of “too big to fail,” which removes the discipline of risk and reward. He crowed, “We want our money back,” but wants to use “our” money for his own spending programs, not for tax relief.
The central idea of the President’s new plan appears to be shaping up as a jobs program, in imitation of FDR’s public employment programs during the Great Depression, and funded by new taxes on Wall Street.
The plan is not about job creation—more jobs could be created by the private sector—nor is it about recouping the bailout. It is primarily about redistribution—and is based on old, bad ideas.
Look for two key words likely to appear in the President’s speech: “productive” and “unproductive.” These come from Democrat strategist Robert Creamer, who recently wrote a blog at the Huffington Post entitled: “Tax Bank Bonuses and Capital Gains of Wealthy to Pay for Jobs Program.” Creamer argued that the government should tax the “unproductive financial sector” and “incentivize productive work” instead.
Creamer is no obscure pundit. He is the likely architect of the Democrats’ political strategy on health care reform, outlining it in a book he wrote in federal prison in 2006. He has also been a guest at the Obama White House, together with his spouse, Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-IL). And his Huffington Post columns frequently coincide with the White House message of the week, both in substance and style.
The false distinction between so-called “unproductive” and “productive” work has a long and sordid history. It was a cornerstone of Marxist economic theory, and was also a staple of antisemitic rhetoric in Europe. Jews, barred by law from owning land and practicing certain trades, became prominent in finance—“unproductive” work, to their detractors—and were scapegoated during times of economic turmoil.
Last week, Abe Foxman of the Anti-Defamation League feuded with radio host Rush Limbaugh over whether the Obama administration’s attacks on banking had any antisemitic resonance. Regardless, the policy is wrong, motivated and by a tired and self-destructive Marxist idea: using the heavy hand of government to shift wealth from “unproductive” Wall Street to “productive” Main Street. Complete Story:
That Matthews should ridicule such a common-sense request is absurd on its face; but his approach is pure Alinksy-esque tactics.
However, what the Main Stream Media doesn’t want you to remember or recognize is that the highly flaunted electronic image of the COLB which the Obama campaign puts forth to defend his claims to be eligible for office was recognized as a forgery from the beginning. Complete Story and great read from Post and Mail
If you believe you have seen this, you may not have done so. An extended version of arrogance gone wild.
Another stunning example of Liberal Fascism and voter fraud within the U.S. Senate Chamber. Of course they make back door deals in the dead of night. The uber-left apparently need not do so. They obviously are not afraid to commit voter fraud in public. Jack Murtha is a complete disgrace to America, the Constitution, his family, all human beings and Alcoholics Anonymous. Random thoughts while watching a tyrant shred the Constitution, J.C.
- Obama-Pelosi-Reid Secret ObamaCare Hail Mary Pass; hinges on 23 House Cons. DEM votes; GO ACTIVE ON THIS
- Obama to promise entitlements, not economy invigoration, in State of the Union Address
- Obama Campaign Donor Stimulus Plan in Action, Again
- Osama to Obama: notify the defense lawyers, I’m starting up a new crime spree ;)
- Obama’s Three Versions; connecting the Administration’s scatter chart dots
- Obama and Congress Get an ‘F’ from WMD Commission
- Michelle Obama’s Finger-Wagging Hypocrisy
- Obama’s Credibility Gap
- Senator McCain in Senate Hearings Demonstrates that Homland Security is a Complete Oxymoron
- Public’s Priorities for 2010: Economy, Jobs, Terrorism, Global Warming Ranks Dead Last
- AN ECONOMIC TIME BOMB
- The Comprehensive Guide to Understanding Obama’s State of the Union Address
- Why I’m Not Going to Watch Obama’s State of The Union Address
- An Unbeatable Quote for 2010?
- Dick Morris: Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid Trick to Pass Health Care
- Pelosi Says Jobs ‘Permeated’ Congressional Actions in Year of 10 Percent Unemployment
- Berry: Obama said “big difference” between ‘10 and ‘94 is “me”
- Are you a racist? African Stereotypes: Chicken & Watermelon
- A New Operation and Great Site: Special Ops
- Quote for the Day
- CLASS WAR: HOW PUBLIC SERVANTS BECAME OUR MASTERSCLASS WAR: HOW PUBLIC SERVANTS BECAME OUR MASTERS
- Battle for US – a flip for the House from Hawaii
- Crocodiles and Alligators on Brown’s winall
- House Democrats reluctant to take up Senate health-care reform bill
- Hey Obama, Who’s Freddy?
- 2009 Jihad Watch Award Winners
- “Hand of Allah” at Work in Iran
- Biggest Government Porkers of 2009 Named by Group
- Some News on Israel: Interesting point of Views regarding Zion
- Progressives: MLK was a RADICAL SOCIALIST?? OMG?
- Should Presidental interpretation “supersede” judical court rulings?
- Plouffe Hiring Signals Obamas Focus On Populism, (video)
- Obama’s Act II, Same Script, Same Scapegoat?
- Health Care “Nuclear Option” Proposed, The Democratic Death Knell!
- Obama Schlepping For Newsweek Magazine??
- 2010 Election Reboot, And The Potential Fallout.
- How to Combat a Raging Deficit?
- Socialism Can Never Work, Ever
- Never Laugh at a Narcissist
- A Chronology of Forgery & Deceit
- Stimulus Wasted and Most Americans Know It
- Outing Obama’s Internet Brownshirts
- Obama’s Inaugural Lies Exposed
- From The White House Website
- Bin Laden wording ‘indicator’ of upcoming attack: monitor
- Two Gitmo Detainees Transferred to Algeria
- Obama’s Alinsky lessons in action
- FBI agent’s affidavit regarding O’Keefe arrest
- James O’Keefe under arrest… sigh
- Democrats strategy: Divide and conquer
- Andrew Breitbart on FOX News: Did White House Mastermind the Ellie Light Astroturf Letters to Help Push ObamaCare? (video)
- Who Is Ellie Light? Michelle Malkin on Hannity About Fake Pro-Obama Letter Published in Dozens of Newspapers: “Obama Administration Is ‘The Astroturf Presidency’” (video)
- Ultimate Diss… Indonesia Wants “Little Barry” Statue of Barack Obama as a Child Torn Down
- Increasing Trouble in “Obama Paradise” but Don’t Blame POTUS… Newest Scapegoat Is Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel
- Bravo… HillBuzz Fights
- Liberals Claim to Know Something
- Reformed Democrats?
- Support Don Lowery For U.S. Senator
- Democrats- Vote and Vote Again and Again
- TERRORIST DRY RUN FLT. 297, ATLANTA TO HOUSTON 11/17/200